Paisley print is universal and versatile. Men and women can wear the paisley print. Fashion designers like Etro, Stella McCartney, ASOS, Zara and Topman brought back the paisley print to the mainstream.
The paisley print is one of the hottest prints for spring/summer 2012. Fashion designers reinvented this artistic print to create an Oriental inspired look. The paisley print is one of the most beautiful and interesting graphic detail. This is the reason why fashionistas around the world took on the paisley print trend.
For spring/summer 2012, the paisley print takes on a modern twist. Paisley prints come in pastel hues, popping neon shades and bolder look. The paisley print is definitely a print for spring and summer. The teardrop shape print has dominated both menswear and womenswear. Fashionistas from the high street to the made it their favorite statement print. The paisley print is emblazoned in almost all fashion items including tops, skirts, dresses, shoes and suits.
The origin of the paisley print is quite vague. The teardrop design originated from India. The paisley print is believed to be part of the Indian art. Paisley print can be seen in many Indian murals and architecture. The print became known in the 19th century. A town in Scotland called Paisley became the home of this interesting print.
Paisley prints were usually used in luxurious fabrics like cashmere and silk. The paisley print became a status symbol during the Victorian era. Today, the paisley print takes the spotlight again as the digital print trend continues to make a mark on the fashion scene.
How to Wear The Paisley Print:
- The paisley print is versatile and chic. If you're a fashion risk taker the paisley print is perfect for you. Pair a paisley print suit for a modern look. You can reinvent the pajama trend by wearing a paisley print pajama. Wear paisley print trousers and pair with paisley print top. You can wear clashing prints for an interesting look.
- If you don't want to wear the paisley print from top to bottom you can tone it down. Pair a paisley print bottom with a plain top or vice versa. You can wear a white top with a paisley print trousers or shorts.
- If you're a little hesitant to wear the trend you can wear still wear the paisley print. You can wear paisley print socks, scarves and accessories.
- 06/05/2012 16:40 - Cherokee Women's White Lab Coat
- 23/04/2012 01:15 - Chaser T-Shirts Evolve to Women's Clothing Collection
- 25/03/2012 13:25 - Camilla and Marc Clothing
- 19/03/2012 15:51 - C. Luce Clothing, Dresses, C. Luce fashion trends 2012
- 19/03/2012 15:28 - C&C California Clothing Spring Summer 2012
- 13/03/2012 15:57 - Briggs Clothing, Briggs Clothing Collection 2012