The fairy-tale garden full of blossoming flowers seems to have been the inspiration for Alberta Ferretti’s Spring/ Summer 2011 collection which the designer presented as a part of Milan Fashion Week.
Alberta Ferretti Spring/ Summer 2011 collection looked very feminine and unusual. It came as a great contrast to ranges of the previous seasons that were more luxe and at the same time down-to-earth.
Talking about her Spring/ Summer 2011 collection Alberta Ferretti said:
Women want to change. Fantasy is so important.”
The collection of floral chiffons can be the one we want for the next season. Romantic mood in such a tough time for everyone is good. So, Alberta Ferretti’s clothing that comprises sheer, floor-sweeping dresses, short casual frocks and a few urban pieces like a white trench, natural python vest and a Bermuda shorts suit will definitely find their customers.
- 21/05/2011 02:00 - Guess Clothing
- 21/05/2011 01:54 - Fornarina Clothing
- 21/05/2011 01:49 - Closed Denim Clothing
- 21/05/2011 01:42 - Miss Sixty Jeans 2011
- 19/05/2011 05:00 - Milan Fashion Week: Roberto Cavalli Spring/ Summer 2011 - Blog Fashion
- 19/05/2011 02:55 - Milan Fashion Week - Fashion Milan Summer 2011
- 19/05/2011 02:34 - Fashion Viktor & Rolf Summer 2011 - Viktor & Rolf Collection
- 19/05/2011 02:15 - Blog Fashion Versace - Donatella Versace Summer 2011
- 19/05/2011 01:55 - Fashion Gucci 2011, Gucci Collection 2011
- 10/05/2011 17:05 - CJ Super Race 2011 And G.NA on Sure Magazine