Sunny days are finally here. Now, this is the best moment for you to get a flirty summery look, trying a riot of dazzling brights and playing with colors at ease. Don't be afraid to inject some daring hues into your wardrobe, put your imagination to the test and create fashionable, cute ensembles.
The new Blanco campaign features Lais Ribeiro, photographed by David Dunan. From mini dresses and skirts to shorts and pants, the collection brings alluring, vibrant colors and gorgeous prints. With brights being so trendy this summer, you can forget about all those dull outfits. However, if this is too much for you, remember that a colored accessory can really make a statement and boost self-confidence. A pair of green or bright pink shoes or sandals can definitely bring a wow-factor to an apparent boring look.
- 17/04/2011 06:46 - Blog Fashion Mango Summer 2011 Lookbook
- 17/04/2011 06:40 - Blog Fashion Elie Saab Summer 2011 Collection My Blog Fashion
- 17/04/2011 06:35 - Blog Fashion Essentiel Summer 2011 Lookbook
- 17/04/2011 06:31 - Blog Fashion Micky Green for Mango
- 17/04/2011 01:01 - Blog Fashion ASOS Summer 2011 Lookbook
- 16/04/2011 19:26 - Blog Fashion - Jessica Jung- Fashion Summer 2012
- 16/04/2011 19:19 - Exquisite Prom Dresses to Make You Look Like a Princess!
- 16/04/2011 19:14 - Arabian Nights Coin Decoration For Princess Of Persia Fashion Look
- 16/04/2011 19:04 - Fashion Summer 2011 Dorothy Perkins Summer 2011 Collection
- 16/04/2011 18:54 - Isabeli Fontana for Mango Summer 2011 - Fashion Summer- Blog Fashion