Ever since the Prince of Persia was released, the fashion changes its definitions about what is sexy, because the Arabian look turns to be naughty and playful. Therefore, the fashion designers created special collections that shimmer in any wardrobe.
The tendency of the summer is surely the lavish and the sexy look that the Arabian outfits are adding into the fashion lists.
Go for blue colored tunics, combined with gold elements. Silver is also part of the Arabian look, so add some massive silver jewels. Sequins and rhinestones on your top will also turn you to a sexy Arabian goddess.
Asos is the fashion brand that suggests the best, when it comes to this outrageous look. Their tiered coin-drop earrings are in the trend, for they change the entire idea of your look. Black mini dresses, made of satin and combined with exotic patterns are another way to grab the attention and to look as desert princess.
- 17/04/2011 06:31 - Blog Fashion Micky Green for Mango
- 17/04/2011 01:01 - Blog Fashion ASOS Summer 2011 Lookbook
- 17/04/2011 00:56 - Fashion Blanco 'Color Splash' Summer 2011 Collection
- 16/04/2011 19:26 - Blog Fashion - Jessica Jung- Fashion Summer 2012
- 16/04/2011 19:19 - Exquisite Prom Dresses to Make You Look Like a Princess!
- 16/04/2011 19:04 - Fashion Summer 2011 Dorothy Perkins Summer 2011 Collection
- 16/04/2011 18:54 - Isabeli Fontana for Mango Summer 2011 - Fashion Summer- Blog Fashion
- 16/04/2011 18:43 - Blog Fashion - Park Min Young for Solb lingeries
- 16/04/2011 18:34 - Shin Se Kyung, Lee Chae Young for Vivien Lingerie - Blog Fashion
- 16/04/2011 18:19 - Fashion Marks & Spencer - Summer 2011 Collection