Over recent years, the Barbour brand has engaged in a number of successful collaborations that has attracted a band of younger fans to the Barbour products.
One such collaboration is with leading British designer Alice Temperley for Autumn/Winter 2011 to launch a new premium womenswear range, Barbour Gold Label.
A luxury capsule collection, Barbour Gold Label by Temperley takes inspiration from Barbour’s classic styles and fabrics and combines them with Alice Temperley’s timeless and quintessentially British glamour. The result is a capsule collection featuring five different styles of jacket in wax, leather and down filled quilt and three pieces of chunky knitwear. Time-honoured Barbour jackets are given a typically Temperley twist with leopard print linings while feminine fitted peplums on leather biker inspired jackets add an elegant touch.
Mens - Spring / Summer 2012
Womens - Spring / Summer 2012
- 10/03/2012 16:17 - Bordeaux Clothing, Fashion Trends 2012
- 09/03/2012 01:37 - Betty Rides Clothing, Betty Rides Preview 2012
- 06/03/2012 16:45 - BGSD Jackets Clothing, BGSD Brand 2012
- 04/03/2012 03:07 - Big Star Clothing Limited 2011-2012 Fall Winter Campaign
- 26/02/2012 16:41 - BLUE BLOOD FASHION TRENDS-BLUE BLOOD CLOTHING SS10 COLLECTION
- 10/02/2012 12:11 - Avirex clothing
- 07/02/2012 11:28 - Ash City’s Clothing New
- 07/02/2012 02:44 - Artful Dodger clothing spring/summer 2012 collection
- 06/02/2012 14:46 - Arnold Zimberg Clothing in full colour at Harry Rosen for spring
- 06/02/2012 14:32 - RIHANNA WITH ARMANI JEANS, CLOTHING FALL WINTER 2012